Idaho Falls Neck Pain Specialists
Neck pain is something that can negatively impact a sufferer's life in so many ways. Neck pain isn't just annoying it can be truly debilitating making pretty much every aspect of your life significantly more challenging. You never realize how much that can stop you from enjoying your life as easily as you used to. If you have been suffering from neck pain, you owe it to yourself to come and see the skilled neck pain therapists at our Idaho Falls Physical Therapy Clinic.
Why Should I have my Neck Examined?
If you have been struggling the neck pain, you should come in and speak with our trained physical therapists. They can do a thorough examination to determine what might be the best course of action for you to take. Neck pain can negatively impact your life. The following are reasons why you should come and have your neck pain examined:
- Stop being in pain - neck pain can really interfere with a variety of your daily life activities. We want you to be living fulfilling lives and chronic pain can prevent you from doing so many of the activities that bring you joy.
- Prevent bodily damage - pain is an indication that something isn't quite right. In some conditions, this isn't big matter. However, simply pushing through pain can create more serious problems down the road if there are issues being left unaddressed. For example, if some of our muscles are not functioning the way they need to be, it could cause you to walk differently which could lead to problems with your joints or other body parts.
- Catch and identify more serious conditions - because pain can be an indicator of other issues, neck pain may be the symptom of other things that need medical attention. Come and have a conversation with us and we can help you determine if you need to seek more medical attention.
No matter what the causes of the pain, there are likely things that can be done to give at least some relief. Come in and speak with our skilled therapists. We will use our methods to identify what the root cause of the pain might be and work closely with your primary care physician to help improve the quality of your life. That's what matters the most to us.
Neck Pain Treatments
- Exercise regiment creation
- Muscle conditioning & strengthening
- Much more
Why Choose Pick PT?
- Personalized treatment plans - every one of our clients is unique and therefore, so are their treatment plans. We know there's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all treatment plan. Our patients appreciate our attention to detail and level of personal dedication to their health and well-being.
- Skilled physical therapy team - our experience and unique training set us apart from other physical therapists in the area. Dr. Pickering's rigorous education allow him to offer physical therapy treatments that few others in the entire region offer.
- Cost conscious - our goal is to help you and your family live better quality of lives by being as pain free as possible. We are concerned for your health and your well-being. Our care for you goes above and beyond our medical processes. We also try to do our best to provide cost effective health care solutions.
Contact Idaho Falls' Neck Pain Experts
We love what we do. We gain a great amount of satisfaction in helping people improve the quality of their lives. If you have been suffering from chronic neck pain, give us a call! Our therapy team is ready to help you LIVE LIFE MOVING!